The kit comes with 4 all-natural products for use 2 to 3 times per week.
Instructions for use
Step 1 – Prep & Polish (removes dead skin):
- Moisten lips and apply a small amount of polish with your finger
- Rub in a circular motion for 1 minute
- Rinse with lukewarm water (never use hot water)
Step 2 – Lip Masque (smooth, plump & hydrate to the sub-dermal layer):
- Apply a generous amount of masque to your lips. They’ll be really white! If your lips are extremely dry, the product will immediately sink into your skin so you may need to apply more masque during the treatment.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Step 3 – Plump & Hydrate with Hyaluronic Treatment (extra plump and hydration)
- Apply a few drops to the lips
- Let dry 1 minute
- If you’d like extra plump lips, apply a few more drops!
Step 4 – Seal the Deal (adds moisture, vitamins and amino acids)
- Apply enough product to moisturize the lips
- Please note this formula is thick so you’ll use the dropper as an application tool
Wow, aren’t your lips gorgeous!!! Please send us a photo. We’d love to hear from you.
Daily (before bed and after brushing teeth in the morning)
- Apply Step 3 (Plump & Hydrate) and Step 4 (Seal the Deal) per instructions above
All 4 steps are 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, Clean Beauty, free of Synthetic Chemicals and Colorants, and 84% Organic. Here’s the background on some of the key ingredients we carefully selected to make your lips amazing!
- Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis) – contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory
- Pineapple Fruit – contains vitamin C and beta-carotene. These antioxidants can help to fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution, reduce wrinkles, and improve overall skin texture.
- Papaya Fruit – rich in Vitamin A, B, C and carotenoids, antioxidants that help to fight off the appearance of aging and sun damage.
- Kaolin Clay – a Natural Detoxifier And Exfoliator
- Rosemary Leaf – helps protect skin cells from damage by the sun and free radicals and acts as an antimicrobial.
- Sunflower Extract – is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants and helps skin retain moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid – can enhance moisture content beyond comparison. It also revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated.
- Radish Root – Strengthen and repair skin’s barrier & acts as a antimicrobial
- Rosehip Seed Oil – moisturizes and anti-aging
- Jojoba oil – has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping
- Geranium – tightens and diminishes signs of aging
- Green Tea – anti-aging and provides protection from the sun
- Dandelion – nourishes, tones & reduces fine lines and wrinkles